Jan 17, 2012

My Big Opening: 2012 - not the end of the world but a new beginning

No one has been waiting for this- but it happened anyway. Here's my first blog - yep it's coming late, considering that almost everyone has a blog, but better late than never.
Why a Tennis blog? Well, it's the best sport on Earth. I am into many other sports, like Football, Chess and US sports, but Tennis simply rules. Tennis is passion, Tennis is healthy war.

Why the title "Nine Matchpoints"? It's areference to my childhood idol, Michael Stich, and the bitterest defeat he ever endured. One of the worst moments of my life: The Davis Cup semifinal Russia-Germany 1995.

I play it, I watch it, I love it. I think about it day and night, and now, in 2012, i finally got my act together and decided to start writing about it.

Sure, there are enough Tennis blogs out there. But there are even more football blogs out there, so I hope to contribute to a bigger presence of Tennis in the infinite dimensions of the Blog universe.

I don't expect anything from you, dear reader. Click the X if you don't like it. Chances are you will stick around...

No comments:

Post a Comment